Friday, July 17, 2009

SCATTERED PETALS TANK

New Women's Shirts - New Women's Tops, Tunics & Women's Shirts & Tanks - J.Crew
I just received this item in my latest J.Crew order (I couldn't resist the free shipping promo ended 7/15). I absolutely love it! It is finally a more of an "evening" piece and not your typical cotton casual cami that J.Crew is sooo known for. It is made from silk so it has a nice shimmer to it. I ordered it in the same color as pictured above: "barely peach", but I must clarify it is more of a champagne color which makes this tank so versatile. It has a more fitted fit that a typical J.Crew cami which seam to be more of an A-shape. It runs true to size. I absolutely love it! And, can't wait to pair it with champagne color pearls, a black pencil skirt, sky high heels, and to finish of, of course, with a cashmere cardigan.
My new outfit is READY! Would someone, please, invite me out for a dinner?

No comments: