Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My FAVORITES from FINAL SALE



These are my personal favorites from the NOW GOING ON FINAL SALE!!! Some of these I already own and some I plan on ordering pretty soon!!!! You can't beat the prices starting at $29.99 for the summer dress in the picture, $69.99 for the fireworks gorgeous necklace in mineral grey, $179.99 (orig. $250) for the printed peep toe shoes with a flirty bow, $49.99 for summerweight cardigan (I own 2 in different colors) and don't know how you can go thru the summer without one?; $59.99 for the cascading chiffon petals cardigan (my absolute favorite to wear out paired with a mini skirt), $39.99 for the grey shorts that come in many more colors!!!
You like the prices? Well, now take an ADDITIONAL 20% OFF!!!! I'll see you at the jcrew.com checkout! Have fun!!!

No comments: