Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer CAMI

Women's new arrivals - shirts - Tuxedo-front solid cotton cami - J.Crew
$79.50 item 15251

I own probably the most amount of cardigans from anyone I know. I have cashmere, merino wool, cotton ones and pretty much everything in between. I am obsessed with cardigans of all types and colors and only from J.Crew. It is impossible for me to come out without a cardigan, I have one with me at all times. My outfits are not complete unless I have my button down with me. This said, I am always on a look out for great camis and cute tops to wear under those cardigans. I wrote about this tuxedo ruffle cami in one of my previous blogs and I absolutely obsess about it now. It is also one of Jenna's picks for the month on J.Crew website. Jenna's picks This cami comes in 5 different colors: white, light pewter, bronzed sand, bright fuchsia and fresh melon. I currently own a white one and absolutely love how versatile it is. It is made out of cotton, very light and extremely pretty. I wore it with a pencil skirt and topped with a summer featherweight cardigan in black (look at my previous blog on summer cardigans). I also wore it with trouser style jeans and both ways it looks fantastic. I plan on getting another one in a different color, but still contemplating between a bright fuchsia or fresh melon. I think they'll look amazing and really stand out with summer whites: shorts, capris or jeans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this cami and will get one along with cardigan from JCrew. Which cardigan do you wear with this cami?
thanks

Jcrewobsession said...

This cami is sooo versatile i just love it!!! i wear it with jcrew's new summerweight cotton v-neck cardigan with glass buttons. The v-neck of the cardigan really lets cami's cute ruffles show through and looks fabulous and fresh!