Thursday, April 30, 2009

YOUR SUMMER CARDIGAN

Women's new arrivals - sweaters - Featherweight cotton V-neck cardigan - J.Crew

$59.50 item 14988
In my opinion this is THE cardigan of the summer. It has a great and flattering fit, made of cotton and embellished with crystal-like buttons for extra sparkle. It comes in 14!!! different colors to suit every ones taste and at a price of $59 you just can't go wrong. This is my absolute current J.Crew obsession and I think it should be yours too. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

MMM said...

I really like these too, especially ALL of the colors! I purchased it in the "breeze" color! I just hope that it holds-up and does not snag!?!?

Jcrewobsession said...

Breeze is a pretty color for this cardigan, I also want to get "melon" orangy color. I think it'll look good with summer whites! Nice choice MMM!

Anonymous said...

I bought this cardigan too, in pale pink (not sure of the name). I wore it quiet a few times and it didn't snag or ruined its shape so far. I suggest washing it by hand though, to prolong its life.