Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Perfect White Shirt for Any Occasion


I am happy to share that I've found THE perfect white shirt for any occasion. It is lightweight cotton with a hint of stretch. The material is really great: light, breathable and yet holds its shape for a fitted-structured look. This shirt is available as a three-quarter sleeves (#11454) or long sleeves (#87699). It's such a versatile piece to own that I believe it has to be in every one's closet. I know a lot has been said before about this classic item but I am just very excited to finally find it. I tried on a lot of other brands and could never really find a "perfect" fit. This one has a stay-in-place neck collar (for that "sharp" look), it's fitted to outline a waistline and just fits the body beautifully. I already paired it with a pencil skirt for work, with a mini skirt for a dinner night out and with jeans for a day of J.Crew shopping. Add a bold necklace for a pop of color and sparkle and you are good to go. This shirt is available in a few colors but white is my favorite. Check it out!!!

No comments: