Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"GOLD FEVER"



I can't help it but to obsess about the color of GOLD right now. I don't know if it's the need to add some sparks into my life but I crave shiny J.Crew NOW! I noticed these items are flying off the shelves in stores and selling out fast online (sandals and dress are in SALE section!!!) I LOVE everything about this metallic gold: the shine, the sparkle, the rich feel and the bold look. My favorites are the metallic braided sandals ( Women's shoes - flat sandals - Paige metallic braided flat sandals - J.Crew) that J.Crew describes as: "reminiscent of a Greek goddess" and believe me you do feel like one! They truly update any look. They create this bohemian, relaxed, sort of "just stepped off a yacht" vacation vibe. Paired with white linen items they are simply FABULOUS! Check out the dress too (Women's catalog/jcrew.com exclusives - dresses - Metallic-linen strapless dress - J.Crew) it's cotton-linen, infused with a metallic thread for that extra sparkle; really pretty silhouette and fitted style. If you are interested in a metallic gold tank it's selling out fast in a SALE section ( Women's knits & tees - tanks & camis - Molten metallic tank - J.Crew). I think I'm ready for a Caribbean vacation, don't you think? =) Right now, Gold is my new black!

I would love to hear your comments!!! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are right, gold is in style right now and i have few items in gold but i will definitely check out the Jcrew store. It sounds like JCrew will complete my closet