Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creative Director Jenna Lyons (L) and Liya Kebede attend a celebration for the debut of Lemlem With J. Crew at the J. Crew Collection store on April 8, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Jenna Lyons;Liya Kebede
(Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)

Jenna always looks amazing and chic. I love what she is wearing: formal black shorts over black tights, simple grey t-shirt, a long cardigan and a chic jacket complete the look. I love that she chose to wear a cardigan, I simply can not get enough of them and try to wear one wherever I go.
I noticed that most of the girls in J.Crew recent catalogs have very similar hairstyles like Jenna does in this picture: dark roots, lighter ends, kind of wavy messy style. Jenna rocks J.Crew style all the way. I love it!

No comments: