Sunday, October 23, 2011

SWEATER AFFAIR



As much as I LOVE and OBSESS about Jcrew on daily bases I do admit sometimes I do have an affair with someone else, sorry Jcrew but lately I crave more from sweaters than what you can offer me at the moment. These are just a few of sweater to lust over. As the cold weather is coming closer I crave a chunky sweater to cuddle up in and keep me warm. Sometimes I need more from a sweater than just a "jewel"color or a different collar type; there are only so many crewnecks and v-necks one might own. Lately, I crave a sweater that is more structured, beautifully detailed and effortlessly chic.
1.Vince Oversized Turtleneck sweater 2.Vince Chunky sweater 3.Doo.Ri Boat neck Cable sweater 4.Theory Airmix Bramsy sweater 5.Vince Shawl Collar Cardigan sweater

No comments: