Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OBSESSIONS OF A "JCREW OBSESSED"




My latest obsession OWL. There is a really amazing website Paper-source.com which has ALL things paper and more. There is personalized stationery, rubber stamps, journals, boxed note and memo pads and writing instruments. I love stationery, journals, note pads, agendas and can spend hours on their website looking through EVERYTHING!
OWL has been appealing to me lately and after all it has been seen on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth.1.Owl coin bank (never too late to save some money) 2.Holiday cards "Happy Owlidays" (is what my friends and family will receive this holiday season) 3.Owl rubber stamp (for arts&crafts time with my daughter) 4.Owl  note pads (great for to do lists, shopping lists and memos)

No comments: