Tuesday, August 4, 2009


This week I paid a visit to a Jcrew located in Garden State Plaza mall in Bergen County, NJ. I loved this store! I don't know if it had anything to do that I was there during a week as appose to a weekend but everything was soooo nicely organized. The store had a lot of new fall items out even stuff that I haven't seen yet. This bag in the picture is a new collection item, along with wool skirts, suede flats, heels, wool sweaters and even some puffy down-filled vests/jackets.
I walked out with a CHIFFON TIERS CAMISOLE (pictured above 1st picture the model is wearing it under a sweater) which is not yet available online or in catalog! I bought it in black (Here is some more info from J.Crew: "It is slated to debut around the third week of August. The color the model is wearing is Antique Stone, though it will also be available in Toffee, Bright Papaya, Pale Wisteria, Autumn Sun, Deep Aubergine, and Black. It will be available in size 0-14 and will sell for $88"). Also, I bought a VALORIE PLEATED CARDIGAN not yet available online/catalog in heathergrey, and a velvet flower pin in silverish-grey.
This was my J.Crew fix for the week. I can't wait for more!!!

No comments: