Friday, August 7, 2009

THE NEW OUTFIT MAKERS from INSTYLE

I always get excited if I come across anything J.Crew in magazines. Here, I scanned (to the best of my ability) an article which features a J.Crew necklace: it's the first necklace on the left.Women's Necklaces - Pearl Necklaces, Chains & Cascade Necklaces - Women's Jewelry - J.Crew item#18013 for $98. The article says: "Bold necklaces, edgy platforms, serious cuffs, textured belts, and chain-strap bags. Add just one of these fall pieces to your existing wardrobe and-voila-you're right on trend." It also goes on to say: "Looks great with...simple studs and your go-to LBD, or a clean white button-down and your favorite pair of beaten-up jeans."
It's a bit too sparkly and yellow-goldish for me personally but I can see others pull it off!!!

No comments: