Thursday, September 17, 2009

BRAND NEW STYLES




J.Crew has added new fall styles! Check them now in new arrivals category on the jcrew.com. I personally had to see everything in person, so of course I visited a store. I was in J.Crew on 5th avenue downtown and not all new styles were yet displayed but I was able to see newest items that are not even on the website yet (I wonder why not?). As always, I can't walk out empty handed out of any J.crew store; by the way I figured this out, it's like I go to a land of makebelieve and I have to bring a souvenir back with me to real life!!! I managed to buy a pair of Matchstick cords in vintage black (grey pair is still on my wishlist), a dream self shawl cardigan in grey (btw the softest knit fabric with cashmere and style are AMAZING! "not quite a jacket but more than a sweater") and a Carolyn ruffle cardigan in dust lavender that I can't seam to find online yet.
So far I'm very happy with new FALL arrivals and can't get enough of JCREW!!!

3 comments:

ina said...

love the cardigan you bought. its on promo now.
i have not bought any new arrivals yet, but will soon.
i like to get the tissue ruffle shirt and the studded belt.

Jcrewobsession said...

Can you believe I paid full price for the cardigan and the next day realized its on promo online!!! Well, J.crew had a call from me and adjusted my Jcrew card accordingly =) Thank God for their excellent customer service, but i'm somewhat annoyed over different prices online and in stores!

Jcrewobsession said...

As far as your wishlist ina: i love anything with ruffles!!! And i actually had to go back to jcrew online to check out the newest studded belt! I haven't seen those yet but looks promising, very different and edgy for Jcrew =)