Friday, April 24, 2009

This is what I live for!!! The inspiration and people who work behind J.Crew!!! I can't get enough of these amazing "artists" who give us season after season beatiful items to dream about. They come from the TOP schools like Parsons and F.I.T. What inspires them? Fashion and art books, architecture, travel, vintage and color, color, color. Their everyday work life is full of chaos but that's what they love. They are inspired by every day life in NEW YORK, its culture, people and history!!! They design with one question in mind: "Would I be excited to wear this?". These people can't rest until the colection is absolutely SPECIAL and I personally can't rest until it hits my closet!!! Thanks to J.Crew team for their dedication and creativity, inspiration and attention to detail because that's what makes them special!

No comments: