Monday, September 12, 2011

DENIM & CORDS 20% OFF EVENT

Jcrew is offering 20% OFF DENIM & CORDS priced as marked on Jcrew.com only until September 14, 2011. It's a great opportunity to get that pair of jeans you've been eyeing because we know Jcrew doesn't offer too many denim styles in their sale section. I personally LOVE toothpics, I think the fit is great, it's stretchy just enough to hug the body in the right places and I honestly have to say that the denim toothpics I bought about 2 months ago didn't stretch out in the knee area yet (yei...happy) which always seams to be the problem for me. I also really like the toothpic cords I got during CARDHOLDER's 20% OFF promo with ankle zippers (i'm obsessed with zippers lately)...btw this makes me think of the FACTORY cords with ankle zippers that I bought recently for much cheaper at Jcrew Outlet store. Hmmm, I haven't compared the two yet side by side but am very curious about the similarities/differences between the two. I should write a post on it...Coming right up!

No comments: