Tuesday, February 16, 2010





I wanted to share my surprise gift from J.Crew!!! This is going back to December/January Holiday season. I received this box and upon opening discovered a package from J.crew!!! Now, I know i order from J.crew A LOT but somehow at that point I couldn't remember: "What have I ordered?" I started panicking thinking if I accidentally hit checkout since my shopping cart is ALWAYS full of items I obsess about. My heart was racing, I always get very excited upon receiving a J.crew order box, this time it was different. For one, it wasn't a UPS box. Jcrew was upto something. I open the box and inside is a card with preprinted:" WARM WISHES... Season's greetings from all of us at J.Crew. Thanks for being one of our favorite customers. (WOW!! ME- THEIR FAVORITE CUSTOMER! OK, HOW MUCH MONEY EXACTLY DID I SPENT JCREW?) We wanted to make you something special-please enjoy this exclusive calendar as a small token of our appreciation. As always, if there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Best, mickey@jcrew.com"
WOW! Needless to say, this exclusive datebook (not sold in stores!) is on my nightstand everyday. It's so precious to me that I can't even bring myself to write in it! I mean, what if I mess it up or something! :)

No comments: