Sunday, February 14, 2010

A BELTED TUNIC

My latest find is a belted beach tunic top. J.Crew lists it as:" The perfect seasonal top. We washed this airy tunic in pristine end-on-end woven cotton to a delicious summer-ready softness. Add the removable belt for a chic, waist-cinching effect and a pair of skinny jeans or black leggings. Button-up henley collar. Long sleeves with button tabs. Chest pockets and shirt detailing on cuffs. Import. Machine wash." item #24487 $68.
I find my self wearing it nonstop! It's such a versatile top that can be worn to the beach, out on the town and even to work. I wear mine mostly with black leggings and high knee boots or flats. You can pair it with jeans belted or not for that borrowed-from-the-boyfriend-look that is sooo in right now. Also, pair it with J.Crew's newest Pixie black pant for a sharp, sophisticated look to work paired with pearls!!! I just love it!

No comments: