Thursday, March 18, 2010

TWYLA CAMI


With the spring here and sun shining bright we are all more than happy to finally take our winter coats off and wear something light. I'm a sucker for cardigans (J.Crew of course). And, with every cardigan I need to have a perfect shell, cami, or tee. This Twyla cami is PERFECT! I saw it first online but didn't get too excited because it didn't seam to me too exciting until that is I saw it in a J.Crew store. The material is silk, feels soo nice more like a cottony silk as appose to a regular silky silk feel (I'm sorry it's hard to explain). It has just the right neckline - not too deep and not too closed. It has a soft shimmer to it that just adds a summer glow and the colors are so versatile to pair with any cardigan! It's onsale online but strangely is being sold for a regular price in stores. Once, I mentioned that to a store manager she was super nice and honored the discount. I bought a white one, figuring it'll go beautifully with my grey and navy sweaters. The fit is generous so I had to size down one size. Happy shopping everyone!!!

No comments: