Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Get your COAT on

Just a quick reminder about a current promotion up to 30% off select women's coats. I was super excited to see the promo email, but disappointed after realizing the coats on my ever growing and never ending wishlist were NOT included!!! J.Crew is always teasing with their promo on one item but not the other. I'm still holding my breath for a Double-cloth ingenue coat, it's just such a "Parisian" look to me that it's a must have for winter in my book. I love the drape and the fold over detail of the collar, such a statement! Like Jcrew put it: "... it adds drama". It's item #19862 for a whooping $325. Oh well, I guess no coats for me yet! Common, J.crew lets make all coats $99 special, even for just 1 day, then I'm sure they'll all get sold out in a heartbeat!!! But then again, this is what J.crew probably looooves: having their customers dream and obsess about their items....

No comments: