Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FALL SALE


The FALL SALE section has been updated just recently, even though not too many new items have been added on , there were some price cuts! Check out the jewelry line on sale, some not so bad costume jewelry for $19.99 and $29.99 like petite crystal drop earrings, bracelet and necklace. I've noticed a velvet flower pin on sale for $14.99 also nice especially on chains, belts and cardigans. By the way I've noticed J.crew introduced in their Fall catalog the idea to wear this flower pin on a skinny belt, I think it's very unexpected and sweet, especially tied on a sweater dress. Needless to say I own a flower pin and a sweater dress and come to think of it a few skinny belts. =)
Let me know if anyone is getting anything for the fall sale. There are codes available for a free shipping, so definitely take advantage of that for even more SAVINGS!

No comments: