Friday, June 12, 2009

THE SUMMER "IT" DRESS

Women's dresses - knit dresses - Ruffled-hem dress - J.Crew

Unfortunatly, the Ikat halter top dress has been sold out online and in most stores and with an expected date of shipment of 08/31 who can possibly wait? Well, there are other options! And you don't have to wait for the summer to be over to finally be able to order this dress. I first saw this dress online, it caught my attention, but I wasn't smittened by it, until I saw it in a store. This is really that summer/hot weather/comfortable/just slip on/yet stylish staple in your closet. It's very soft, available in 3 different colors (my favorites are grey or navy, still can't decide) and has the right price tag of $78. Eventhough it doesn't look very long on a model in this picture, it'll fit longer on an average woman and yet you wont be swipping the floors with it. It provides enough coverage for cleavage and in the back. The dress has cute ruffle detail at hem and is just adorable overall.
Let me know what you think!?!

No comments: