Thursday, December 22, 2011

THANKS JCREW!!!!

I was honored to be a recipient of this year's Jcrew Agenda Planner for 2012 for their "loyal" customers. This planner is not available for sale and that is what makes it so special to receive. It's really great that Jcrew appreciates me as their loyal customer and recognizes with a gift. If you know me well, you know that I am a planner/organizer fanatic. I have to write everything down, highlight it and have all the information in front of me in an organized fashion. That is why it is even more special to me to receive this day book from Jcrew because I am one who will actually use it and abuse it!
Once again, Jcrew I LOVE YOU! Thank you for a special gift! I will treasure it until next year when you hopefully send me the next one 2013 version =)
Jcrew 2012 Agenda
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!














No comments: