Friday, November 4, 2011

OUT AND ABOUT in BUTTON BOX SWEATER




Here are some options and ideas on how to wear a Button Box Sweater click here. The sweater is currently on sale and if you are lucky and wait it out it might be still available with additional promo % off (common Jcrew lets do another promo soon!). The sweater is in fact boxy in shape so it is best paired with skinny or fitted bottoms. I like to wear it with ankle toothpick cords with ankle zippers (Jcrew outlet item) or my Jcrew ankle toothpick jeans similar style click here. The sweater goes great over a chambray shirt dressed up a bit with a sparkly necklace (pic 1) and over a deck-stripe boater tee with buttons here.
I am mad about the Marlow hobo bag here that I was able to get on sale and with additional 30% off sale. It's a very convenient carry-all, very well made with smooth sturdy leather. I carry it everywhere and not only it fits everything I need to have on hand (all my stuff + emergency stuff for kids: crayons + extra pacifier + apple + a mini bag of pretzels + bottle of water, well you get me) it has handles and a shoulder strap! Oh, on a side note this just gave me an idea to do my own "what's in my bag" post =)
I am also mad about my latest MacAlister boots here. I have purchased these in my B&M store in color Nut. I really like color Mink as well but they are online only and expected to ship at the end of November in my size (obviously I can't wait that long). They run very true to size. I'm always an 8 in Jcrew shoes and these fit perfect. The wedge makes it very comfortable to wear them pretty much all day long. It is not a high wedge ~3" high and gives just enough lift without making these boots unbearable. These look great with cropped styles bottoms. Think of wearing skinny jeans cuffed or ankle length styles. I highly recommend them. I have worn them quiet a few times over the last 2 weeks and they are holding up pretty well so far, not looking worn at all actually. 
Hope you enjoyed these reviews. If you have any ideas to add I'd love to hear them and your comments!
Thanks!

2 comments:

jcrewJR said...

very nice and stylish, I like it :)

Jcrewobsession said...

thank you very much jcrewJR