Friday, April 9, 2010

I have been obsessing over these jackets for the longest of time and I'm just waiting for a promotional 20% off your entire purchase code from J.Crew! And when it comes one of these jackets will be on its way to my closet! The only thing is, I can't seam to decide which one I like more.
The Top picture:
1) Poplin Boardwalk Jacket $110: "An easy, lightweight layer that's perfect for warm spring days and cool summer nights. In crisp cotton poplin, with a waist-cinching tie and pockets galore, it is quite literally the piece you'll wear with everything. Zip front with snap closure. Long sleeves. Flap pockets with snap closure. Hits at midthigh. Import. Machine wash. Catalog/jcrew.com only."
The Bottom picture:
2) Solid Lieutenant Jacket $98: "One of our favorites of the season, with authentic military styling such as twill tape details and buttoned epaulets. Borrowed-from-the-boys styling with a fit that's slightly shrunken (and unfailingly feminine), and finished with a special wash to give it that broken-in, had-it-forever feel. Cotton..."
Both are easy to wear, light jackets for spring and great with jeans, shorts. What really throws me off is that only the Lieutenant jacket is listed as "one of our favorites...". Hmm, what's wrong with the Boardwalk jacket? I think I like it more because it's sort of belted for a nice shaply waist line, has cute snaps as details and a nice standup collar. I need help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been obsessing with the lieutenant jacket too!
i looks so great with a dress.i am also waiting for a code.

Jcrewobsession said...

Yes ina, all i keep seeing in stores are outfits paired with a lieutenant jacket! And they look amazing!